Housing Advocate - Annual Subscription
Why send a check when your agency can pay online with a credit card?
EASY PURCHASE: Click the graphic above to purchase your subscription;
To set up a demo or purchase or renew your subscription(s), click the Housing Advocate graphic, above.
Need our EIN? Contact us via fax at 617 536-8561 for fast response time.
BENEFITS: Housing Advocates with a housingworks.net subscription can:
- locate and apply to all viable open housing options while saving up to 40 hours a month by eliminating.
- ensure true equal access to housing for all populations, regardless of language or disability.
- provide expert housing assistance even though they have only taken our one-hour training.
- handle larger case loads with greater ease.
- update waitlists to all housing providers in just a few minutes.
- print out instant tracking reports-where & when each client has applied.
- run other reports on Client Load and Client Outcomes.
USAGE RULES: To protect both your clients and your agency, each Housing Advocate or Case Manager must purchase a separate subscription; however, this subscription can be transferred to a replacement staff at any time (an important consideration given the high turnover rate for this type of work).
TRAINING and DEMOS: Simply by taking our one-hour webinar, your new employees will be able to provide expert housing assistance to all their clients. The training is included free of cost as part of your subscription; plus, you avoid spending many hours trying to bring your new employees up to speed.